Some of the most popular tools of AWS DevOps are mentioned below:
• AWS Code Deploy: With the application of Code Deploy the software is deployed to other computer services such as AWS Fargate, AWS Lambda, Amazon EC2, etc.
• AWS Code Build: It is the tool of AWS that ensures continuous scaling and processing of several builds. With the use of this tool, the user can build and test codes.
• AWS Cloud Development Kit: This tool in the framework makes it the open-source platform for software development. It uses programming languages to condition and model cloud application resources.
• AWS Code Star: This tool is popularly known for effectively conducting DevOps on AWS. As a result, the users can develop and deploy required applications on this interface easily.
• AWS Device Farm: The device farm facilitates the improvement of web and mobile applications that are hosted on the AWS cloud. Additionally, one can simultaneously run tests on different devices and browsers too.
• AWS Code Pipeline: The code pipeline automates the continuous code delivery and also ensures rapid and reasonable updates.
As there exist three basic categories of cloud computing namely Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Infrastructure as a service (IaaS). Therefore, AWS DevOps certainly falls under one of these frameworks. So, accordingly, AWS DevOps belongs to the IaaS family which makes it highly scalable and customer-friendly too. The amalgamation of AWS and DevOps came up as a successful platform due to the following prominent reasons:
• EC2: The AWS EC2 tool allows the better security and management of the platform. It facilitates the running of containers on EC2 instances. As a result, the AWS DevOps is observed as a lethal combination.
• Cloud Watch: This prominent tool of AWS DevOps allows the tracking of all the available resources. Additionally, it eases third-party interaction too.
• Cloud Formation: The combination of AWS and DevOps has released a more able development team. Therefore, AWS DevOps is the result of healthy cloud formation.
• Instances: The AWS DevOps facilitates the creation and addition of new instances in the list. This makes the cloud functioning smooth.
• Code pipeline: This most popular feature of AWS simplifies the management of the CI/CD tool. Additionally, it allows the integration of GitHub, Code Deploy, and Jenkins to control the flow of app up-gradation.
Considering the concept of AWS and DevOps we can conclude that AWS DevOps is the platform to deliver cloud services in a dedicated manner. It is a set of services that are designed to support the dynamic nature of the business. As a result, it facilitates the companies to rapidly and reliably adapt, build and develop the product. It is a simplified approach towards managing, deploying, automating, and monitoring the cloud infrastructure and processes.
No doubt, it offers a vast segment of benefits to the developers for coordinating well with the cloud computing environment. As a result, our proficient software development team at Centrelocus ensures that this tech stack benefits you to the greatest extent.