• PHP allows operations at a faster speed by making the optimum use of system resources and also does not slow down other processes. On the other hand .Net uses system resources in abundance. As a result, requires high system configuration for smooth functioning.
• In .NET developers do not get much freedom to code as the development process is limited to visual studio IDE only whereas PHP being an open-source framework provides immense freedom to code.
• Being highly scalable PHP is an appropriate choice for high-traffic websites such as Wikipedia. On the other hand, .NET is largely is used for stack overflow besides being scalable.
• PHP framework can be accessed free of cost whereas the .NET being a Microsoft licensed product have to be bought to facilitate the development process. Thus, development becomes costlier with the later,
• PHP framework is considered more flexible and compatible with most of the operating systems but the case is not the same with the .NET framework.
Both the frameworks have their perks and problems, the crux lies in identifying the project demands. PHP is free of cost, simpler, easier, and has provided immense consistency whereas .NET provides a mechanism to develop complicated tasks and address the primary concerns. So, consult an experienced IT development company like www.centrelocus.com to understand what suits your best project needs best.