IT account management is a post-sales role that
aims to focus on nurturing healthy client relationships. Our team helps to retain the client's business and ensure further growth opportunities. We consider 6 segmented strategies to ensure effective IT account management.
• The foremost step is to identify that when the should company consider the clientele as a strategic account.
• A suitable strategic manager is assigned to maintain the client's record. This strategic manager handles all the queries, commands, and projects of the
• The strategic manager is now responsible for establishing healthy communication with the clientele. Thus, we are dedicated to knowing all the
key players in maintaining the strategic account.
• We envisage best practices, financing, channel partnerships, contractual dependency, and multidimensional renewals to encourage the client's retention.
• We are potent to respond, shape, and create progressive opportunities for them.
• The verification and validation of the plan are done periodically to achieve the targets.